Dark Arts play admat and Squarespace design
Client: Lawrence Meyers, Ichabod’s Cranium, INC.
Project Name: admat and Squarespace graphic design for Dark Arts play, prelude, & finale
- After reading the script I created a logo for PR company, whose characters made up the story and the plot of the play. Inspired by the True Blood promotional campaign,
- I then created a set of admats and graphics in order to create a sense of intrigue at the fictional PR company as well as the play itself to blur the line between fiction and reality.
- The first round of designs were based on the same design, however the layouts were different for various sized web and print ads.
- The second round of designs included transparencies for promotional items, 2 prelude show ads, a prelude show consultation poster, 2 alternate taglines for the original Dark Arts play with corresponding online banners, 2 versions of finale show ads, and social media graphics.
- The final round of designs included a favicon, rearranged assets for a Squarespace web site for each feature, and a marquee poster for the venue.